Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve Makeup Look

Hello!!! :D

So this would be my second post tonight.. but I just figured I would show everyone how I did my makeup...

Lets Begin…

First of all, I applied some lotion on my face.. not too much.. as I did not want to have oily skin.. I used  Lubriderm for Normal to dry skin… I let the lotion sit in and then started my makeup! 

I used the Arbonne Makeup Primer as well as the Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation with SPF 15, in soft blush… 

To prime my eyes… I used the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.. it works wonders and prevents creasing...

I applied my peppermint smelling lip balm from EOS, so that my lips were nice and soft for when it came time to apply the lipstick…

I then applied the Garnier Pure Control pimple correcter over any spots on my face and blended it all together… 

I used my Kabuki brush and applied my Rimmel London 003 Sun Queen bronzer on my cheekbones to contour my face… all while allowing the light to hit my cheekbones in a flattering way…


I used an illuminating powder to then cover up any last spots and I use this as a correcter.. it also makes the areas I want, shiny….

I then used the Watt's up highlighter by Benefit…

Now!! time to move on to the eyes.. I used the famous Naked eye palette by Urban Decay. I first covered my entire eye lid with "Virgin".. then I did the outer corner of my eye lids with "Hustle"… I then used a slight amount of "Sin" on the middle area of my lid… I blended it all together…

Then I filled in my twins… my eyebrows.. with the "Naked" colour…


I used the Revlon ColorStay in black eyeliner on the eye lid, and made a slight "flick"… I also added a small amount of eye liner to the outer side of my lower lash line to blend the top lash line and the bottom lash line together.. *I also added eye liner in the inner top lash line to make my eyelashes appear fuller.*

The brushes I used were..  just a cheap drugstore brush for the brow/liner… I also used it for my eye lids… That is the brush I used for my twins and my outer corner of my eye lid! The other brush I used was the brush that comes with the Naked Eye palette… "urban decay shadow brush".. I used that brush for the "Sin" colour… The last brush I used was actually a gift I received a while back..there is no name on it.. so … the far left brush is the Urban Decay shadow brush, the middle one is the cheap Quo brush I bought from the drugstore *works wonderfully* and the brush to the far right is the unknown brush...

I then did my eyelashes, using the "They're Real" mascara by Benefit… I really love the mascara.. I received it as a sample *YAY* and it is really tiny.. but I am now going to have to buy some more because it works really good.. and it does not clump.. 

The finishing touch is the lipstick… I used Maybelline's Red Revival #645…. it is a really nice touch to my festive look…

And there it is…I hope you enjoyed my unorganized explanation… and here is my finished look! 

Merry Christmas Eve!!! 

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa