Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Traditions and Christmas Favorites

Hello everyone!! :D

So today is Christmas Eve!!! I hope that everyone spends a wonderful Christmas!! I thought that since its the season of sharing, what a good idea it would be to share some of my Christmas traditions… So usually on Christmas Eve we spend the day getting the house ready… we then head to mass to celebrate Jesus' coming… After midnight mass *not always at midnight*… we head back home, finish preparing the food, and my family and some friends spend the night socializing, listening to music, and of course after eating all the food.. we go to the Christmas tree and spend the rest of the night opening gifts! On Christmas day we celebrate with aunts and uncles and we eat some traditionnal food: meat pie and mocha cake *YUM* We usually eat way too much during Christmas… I hope to put some pictures up of my Christmas traditions...My favorite thing of Christmas is the family time, the food *obviously*, the music, and of course the gift opening… But the best part of Christmas is celebrating the birth of Christ our Lord!!! :D The sad thing about Christmas is that it always has to come to an end.. :( I hope everyone's hearts are filled with LOVE and FUN during this special time.. Make sure to spend this Christmas season with the people whom you love… I would love to hear of all your Christmas traditions… so comment and let me know down below...

Merry Christmas!!! 

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa