Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas

Hello!!!! :D

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Today was a great day!! I have some pictures of these past two days… my brother came home for Christmas and so it was great to catch up with him!!! So on Christmas Eve… we first went to mass.. then came home and started opening gifts… We all got a lot of things and are grateful for everything that we received… Today, on Christmas, we had a big lunch at our house with some cousins.. and supper at my uncle's house.. so we ate a lot of food this weekend and now I feel very sleepy… Anyway so here a some pictures from these past two days… Please comment below as I would love to hear of all your Christmas experiences.. :D

My brother, my dad, and me...

My uncle, my dad, my brother, my mom, and me...


My brother and me...

Merry Christmas!!! :D 

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa