Sunday, December 29, 2013

Look of the Day! :D

Hello!! :D

So today I decided to show you all my outfit of the day.. not only that but also everything I did to get ready, that is my clothes, jewellery, makeup, and hair! :D Because I was going to the city today.. to visit some family, I did not want to dress too fancy, so I went for a more casual and comfy look while still looking modern and chic. I would love to know what you think of this particular look?



What I wore:
My famous polka dot shirt (Bootlegger)
A brown leather vest (Urban Planet)
My high waisted leggings (Urban Planet)
Black boots - just above the ankle length (Payless Shoe Source)

What I did with my hair:
I was going for a high messy ponytail
1. I put my hair up in a high pony tail and then curled the ends of my hair.
2. I left two strands, one on each side of my face.
3. I hairsprayed it like crazy.

Jewellery:
A feather necklace from Eclipse
A pair of pearl earrings

What kind of makeup look I did:
1. Applied my normal primer (Arbonne), as well as my foundation (Arbonne)
2. Applied eye primer (Urban Decay)
3. Filled in my eyebrows with the colour, Naked, (Naked Eye Palette)
4. I was going for a natural smokey eye. I used, "Virgin," all over my lid and just used a little bit of, "Smog," in the outer corners of my eyes (Naked Eye Palette)
5. I added mascara to complete the look, I used "Flamed Out" (Covergirl)
6. I put on some natural cheek stain (Tarte) 
7. I added a little bronzer (Rimmel London)
8. I put on some highlighting powder (Physician's Formula)
8. I put my lipstick on, "Pure," (Tarte)

There you go! My look is complete! :D :D :D

Please leave comments, as I would love to know what you think of my outfit! :D 

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa
<3