Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve!

Hello!! :D

It's New Year's Eve!! :D :D Still cannot believe that this year has passed so fast! It's kinda scary how fast time goes by… I am so thankful for the people who stuck in my life throughout the year. I am thankful for my family and friends.. <3 <3

So tonight I am just hanging out with some friends, heading to a little party! :D What are your plans for New Year's Eve?? I would love to know what you are doing tonight?  Just remember not to drink and drive and be responsible… I know I sound like an old lady saying that, but I just want everyone around the world to have a good time and hopefully no one's heart is filled with sadness.. I hope everyone finds the time to be happy tonight! :D :D :D Spread love wherever you go and yah.. go PARTY! :D :D :D

I know, that personally, I am always very stressed and so I just hope, for one night, I can just have a good time! :D :D I hope that if you are someone like me, who worries too much, that they can have an amazing time tonight! :D

I don't reallly know what else to say other than HAVE A GOOD TIME ! :D

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa