Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pamper Evening

Hello!!! :D

So these past few days have been so busy with Christmas and all… but now that Christmas is done :( I didn't really know what to write about…
So my day consisted of watching an insane amount of vlogs, and more specifically some vlogmas'… haha and having a pamper evening… so I decided I would explain how I relax after crazy days…

Here we go..

So first of all.. I lit a few scented candles for a little mood.. haha

then I fetched myself a tall glass of cold water… 
I washed my face with the Simple cleansing facial wipes.. I bought these wipes as a little experience and ended up liking them quite a bit.. I have sensitive skin and these make my face feel nice.. I am running out and I now need to get me some more… I highly recommend these to anyone with dry skin… they work for me.. 

Second I prepare all my products… I used the Belcam 3 in 1 hypoallergenic bath therapy.. I received that as a christmas gift and tonight was my first time using it.. I quite enjoyed it! The smell of this bath therapy stuff was just wonderful… It made my skin nice and soft and I even used it as a shampoo… :D

The Belcam bath therapy recommended that I use a conditionner as well… so I used the Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditionner (2 in 1)… It sounds old grandma ish but this stuff works so yah...

I then used the Alba pinneaple enzyme facial cleanser… I bought this in a natural food store a while back… and it works good.. I really like the smell of it.. and it cleanses my face…

then I used the FC5 deep cleansing mask from Arbonne…I put it on after my bath and left it sit for 10 minutes… it makes my skin all soft…

While the mask worked it's magic, I put lotion on my body to make it all soft.. I used the Vaseline total moisture for dry skin and with the pure oat extract…

After I was finished putting my lotion on… I took my mask off and 
I then applied the lubriderm original moisture lotion for normal to dry skin to my face and let it absorb overnight… It does miracles!

Now that I am all done my little routine for the pamper evening.. it is time to watch a movie then go to bed.. because I am super tired…I would love to know of your pamper evening in the comments below… :D

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa