Monday, December 23, 2013

Plan for the day.. 50 things about me...

Hello Everyone!

So my plan for the day is to do some BAKING and CLEANING... Yay!!! Anyway I wanted to start the day by telling all of you, "50 things about me." A lot of people have done this and I figure it is a good way to start a blog!!

So here goes nothing!! :D

1. I am a nerd. *As in...I love school and sometimes would rather be there...*
2. I am a fan of Romantic movies *especially the ones with happy endings.*
3. I am 5"7 in height
4. I played the violin for a total of 8 years
5. I crank the music in my room and sing and dance for hours... *slightly embarassing*
6. I love ice cream… any kind is good… and ice cream is good any time of the year…
7. My favorite movie is Anne of Green Gables… people say I know the lines by heart and I once watched it for a week straight! 
8. My favorite food is Fettucini Alfredo with Shrimp and Chicken….. so goooood…
9. I sing and dance in the shower 
 10. I love shopping… people say I have a slight obsession…
11. I still sleep with my teddy bear <3 he is so cuddly … 
12. My favorite tv shows to watch are: Dance Moms, The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Heartland, The Voice, Pretty Little Liars…
13. I prefer not to sleep in… I am considered not normal by my friends. I would rather wake up and have a cup of coffee, watch a movie, then start my day. 
14. I used to go over to my friends house and help clean it… *I am such a weirdo*
15. My birthday is on the first day of spring
16. My favorite number is 21…because that is my birth date and this number has always been my favorite one...
17. I have never been out of the country. The farthest place I have ever been is Victoria B.C
18. I am adopted. 
19. I have a brother, two step brothers, and three step sisters. 
20. I am French, Saskatchewanian, Canadian.
21. I would listen to Christmas music all year if I could… 
22. I stress way to much about everything
23. I wish to be a dentist… I know weird… I have always wanted to be a dentist, since I was little. I used to tell my dentist that I would end up working with her when I grew up.
24. My favorite colors are: blue, white, any pastel color.. As a kid I used to only ever use the colors blue and orange (my mom's favorite color)… 
25. HALF WAY THROUGH… I love vintage: lace, pearls.. all that boring stuff. I just love simplicity… 
26. I have never died my hair, I love my natural hair color and do not really wish to die it…
27. I do not need alcool to have a good time…. people think I act drunk when I have had zero ounce of alcool…
28. My friend and I have made really embarassing videos when we were younger… and are kinda scared to re-watch them...
29. I do not know how to swim… I had a scary experience as a child, and now I am kinda terrified and embarrassed of going back for lessons….
30. I have brown eyes…
31. One of my pet peeves are when I can hear the sound of people chewing… it just stresses me out.. 
32. I am very self conscious of how I look…
33. I hate showing up late to events.. because then everybody just stares, and it gets awkward…
34. I was supposed to be named Jaëlle… but my dad could not pronounce it… 
35. My favorite winter sport is figure skating… but the only skill I have is cross cuts…
36. I cannot jump higher than a foot… not even
37. My favorite sport is volleyball…
38. I love coffee.. I wish I liked tea but I find it too bland… I try to like tea but it just does not seem to happen… 
39. I love all fruits… and my top vegetables would have to be: green peppers, brocoli (with dip), muschrooms (raw and preferably, with dip).
40. My favorite body trait are my eyes…. my least favorite would have to be my stomach and thighs…
41. I always dress wayy too fancy for events.. but I would rather be overdressed than underdressed.. plus the better I look, the better I feel…. and I always dress to make myself happy…
42. I do not really enjoy driving in the city.. it makes me very anxious…
43. I feel bad after I say a swear… I just do not like the feeling of it…
44. I always steal my friends foods…… especially pepperoni sticks, and their vegetables…
45. I like to spend my spare time.. drawing.. with chalk pastels…
46. I remember quotes from movies… even after only watching it once.. I could live off of movie quotes
47. My friend and I used to steal Skor bars when we would babysit…
48. I enjoy all types of music… country… pop… folk…
49. My favorite singers at this point are.. One Direction, Brandi Carlile, Mika *a ray of sunshine* Hunter Hayes… My favorite songs consist of : Wanted (Hunter Hayes), I Want Crazy (Hunter Hayes), Everybody's got Somebody but Me (Hunter Hayes), Little Black Dress (One Direction), Love Today (Mika), Hard Way Home (Brandi Carlile).
50. MADE it to the END… I am considered to be a positive person!! :D

So anyway… I should get going on my list of chores for the day : baking, cleaning, and more cleaning.. Tomorow is Christmas Eve and I am just so excited!!! I do not really know what to do with my hair though… umm oh well.. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!!! :D

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa