Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Exams = Positivity

Hello!! :D :D

So this week is midterms for me!! Yay.. All this studying has got me so stressed out. But ever since this morning I when I looked at my horoscope, I've decided to have a better perspective on exams or any tough time that comes by… My horoscope told me that I should be more positive upon any difficult situations that are coming up, in my case, EXAMS. So this morning I woke up and started studying for my chemistry exam, and surprisingly, when it came time to write it, I was all calm inside. To me being calm before a big exam, is not very normal at all… So that was surprinsing.

After I wrote the exam, I came home and was just like "Yah I can be positive for all exams right?" I was sort of kinda pumped, because I found a solution as to not be so stressed out and not to think so negatively about exams.

I hope that through this little experience, people who have stressed out minds, can find the time to have a positive outlook on everything that passes by in their life, even though it may be super difficult. Like a math teacher once told me, "Don't worry, be happy!"

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa