Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First Day Back

Hello!! :D :D

So today was my first day back at school in the new year!! :D :D I have to say, I woke up this morning, had a cup of coffee thinking this was going to be a REALLY AMAZING day!! As the time grew closer to going to school, I was dreading it more and more.. haha.. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE SCHOOL alot and that is one of my main focuses in life.. at the moment. I got to school and I felt so strange, it felt like as though I had not been there in years. It's almost like I was re learning everything. I felt like almost WEAK when I would hold my pencil.. Is that weird? When it got to writting things down, I felt like it took me twice as long as normal. And don't even get me started on the fact that everytime I wrote the date down, I was tempted to write 2013… instead of 2014… haha.. I needed to think a little more when it came to finding my locker. When I walked into my first class, it was almost like walking into another dimension. haha.. STRANGE. As the day went on, it went faster and faster… and before I knew it, it was already last period!! :D :D The day went by so fast, and surprisingly really well for having to relearn my knowledge in every class.. haha..

So is it hard for you to get back in the school spirit? Do you feel strange when returning to school for the first time in a long time? Let me know in the comment box below!! :D :D

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa