Saturday, January 4, 2014

Girl's Day

Hello!! :D :D

So today I had a GREAT day!! :D My friends and I had a Girl's Day.. we went shopping! To start, on our way to the city, in the winter, on the icy roads, we had an eventful yet pleasing ride to Saskatoon, SK, Canada. Once we got to the city, we made a couple stops on the way to the mall… then it was time for shopping! We made our way throughout the mall and bought a few things in a couple stores… The products I bought were from Sephora and Lush.

After watching many videos on youtube, I had a long list of things to try from Sephora and Lush. I narrowed my list down by a BIG number! haha.. so here's what I bought from Sephora:


- Makeup bag, Sephora Collection with a design by Izak
- Sephora Collection Makeup Brush Shampoo
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Urban Decay Good Karma Blur Brush
- Sephora Colletion Airbrush Concealer

The next store I splurged at, was Lush. I've never been in Lush… and gotta say, I went a "little" crazy… so here's what I bought:


- The Comforter Bubble Bar
- 2 Christmas Penguin Bubble Bars
- Bombardino
- Secret Santa
- Dragon's Egg Ballistic

So all in all this whole shopping day was a GREAT experience! :D :D I would just want to share that this is a whole experience, as most of these products are new and my first trials.. So I don't mean to brag, but I hope that through this little experience, I can help review the products for your future purchases!!!!

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa