Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday!

Hello!! :D

So today, I was all excited to start off the year, by going to SCHOOL! haha (NERD ALERT)… But when I woke up to get ready (YES I get ready on Mondays...), my mom told me that it was too cold to go to school :( Knowing me, Miss Stressalot! I was all worried about what my mark would be like? What if I miss important lessons? What if we have Math and I miss something super important? What if the teachers are mad at me?

So later today, I found out that not too many people went to school… and found out that I did not really miss much.. and basically worried too much for nothing :D :D So my day consisted of doing absolutely nothing! haha… I watched movies and tv shows, and finished a grand total of one project for school!!! YAHOO!! :D :DAnother thing I did today was watch some youtube videos… to fill the time slot in my day! Now it's time for a little bathtime!!! :D :D

Let me know what you like to do on Mondays!!!

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa