Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year 2014

Hello!! :D

I hope everyone had a wonderful celebration last night, to end the year 2013… I did and since today was the first day of the New Year, I figured it would only make sense to write about what I expect to happen during the New Year.

One of my first new year's resolutions is DESTRESSING. I am a person that tends to stress and worry about anything and everything. I worry about the little things in life, an example would be what to wear. hah… It sounds ridiculous and this year I want to be less stressed. I stress so much with school and even drama in friends… this stress causes some headaches, and even sometimes I get slight tummy aches.. I need to quit worrying and stressing about everything. This year I want to have more fun… Although, usually, new year's resolutions don't really happen in life, I am making it a must that I quit stressing. My advice to people who are always stressing or worrying, like me, would be to remember that LIFE GOES ON, and that EVERYTHING will TURN OUT in the END.. Everything will be ok and we should not be stressing about the little things in life. This is going to be a really hard resolution to go about, and I hope that if this is one of yours, you can go about it too! :D :D :D

My second New Year's Resolution is to try more things. This goes with the worry and stress of things. Because I stress so much about my school work, I THINK that I never really have the time to try new things. I need to learn to have more fun in life and try new things…I need to experience new things and live a better life. If you are too worried or stressed to try new things, my advice would be to TRY it and find the courage to live a better life!! :D :D

My third resolution is to do what makes me happy. I tend to go about my life wondering what will others think of me? What if someone thinks I look or sound stupid? What if others think I am a weirdo? What if others think I am uncool? I hope that by the end of this year I will have a higher self confidence and would be able to do what makes me happy, instead of worrying of what others will think of me. So if you are like me, and you are always trying to please others, I hope you can find the confidence to do what makes you happy. :D

What are your New Year's Resolutions? I hope you can find the courage and confidence to go about your New Year's Resolutions and DO NOT GIVE UP on your hopes for the coming year, 2014! :D

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa