Sunday, February 16, 2014

Casual Makeup Look

Hello!! :D

So yesterday I decided I would build up the courage to make a video *YAY ME!! * I decided to film a little makeup look for everyone to see! :D :D

After making the video I realised that my hair looked absolutely dreadful.. but decided whoever is watching is not supposed to care about what my hair looks like… so they can just bear it I think…

So here it is:



In case you missed the products I used in the video, here they are:

- Arbonne Makeup Primer
- Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation with SPF 15, in the color soft blush
- Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush
- Angled brush (I bought this in Shopper's Drug Mart, years ago, and believe it is in the brand QUO)
- Naked eye Palette…color Darkhorse for my eyebrows
- Naked eye Palette... color Sin for my eyelid
- Eyeshadow brush… to be honest I have no clue what type of brush this is, it has no brand on the brush so I have no idea what to tell you all… my friend had given to me a while back, and I have not bothered buying a new one… probably should…
- Naked eye Palette…color Naked for the outer V and crease.
- Urban Decay eyeshadow brush that comes with the Naked eye Palette...
- Naked eye Palette…color Virgin for my brow bone
- Rimmel London 003 Sun Queen Shimmering Bronzer
- Kabuki Brush *Winners*
- Revlon Lash curler (cheap from Shopper's Drug Mart)
- Flamed Out Covergirl mascara
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 025 Peach Parfait

After watching the video… hope you like it.. you can comment, like, subscribe to my channel… or just replay it over and over again… whatever makes you all happy! :D :D

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa