Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lush Haul :D

Hello!! :D :D

So after my previous post was posted.. haha I am pleased to announce that this is my long awaited Lush Haul!! :D :D :D

I do not have a good video camera, otherwise I would make a video.. so until I get that sorted out… I will simply put up pictures.. I hope that is ok.. haha

So if you did not know.. it was my birthday on Friday March 21rst.. so my friends and I went shopping… and I decided to do a Lush Haul because I went a little Lush crazy!! haha… so here are the products that I bought...

It's Raining Men - Shower Gel
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - Shower Smoothie (sample)
Cupcake and Oatifix - Fresh Face Masks
MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment - Bath Melt
Floating Island - Bath Melt
Green - Bubble Bar
Rose Jam - Bubble Bar
The Butterball - Bath Bomb
The Honey Trap - Lip Balm

What are your favorite products from Lush?

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa