Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter!

Hello!! :D :D

I hope everyone is doing Wonderful!! I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather, the snow that is finally leaving, the birds that are softly chirping, the grass that is slowly becoming greener…

This past weekend.. my family and I have sufficiently passed enough time eating a lot of food such as some lemon crinkle cookies, a little bit of chocolate cake, some cupcakes and of course many chocolate easter eggs!!!! I hope everyone have had a wonderful time with their family and friends and have had a perfect Easter celebration! :D :D

I woke up this morning with the urge to clean my bedroom.. And now even though I am exhausted from moving every piece of furniture in my room, I feel somewhat accomplished… I feel as though now my room feels cleaner, fresher, and ready for spring and summer….

I have watched many youtube videos for the past couple days.. and now am feeling more and more motivated to start a vlogging channel.. not just sitting around doing nothing.. but doing more things and bringing people along for the journey.. I am not so sure when this will actually happen.. but hopefully sooner is better than later in this case. :D :D

How was your Easter weekend? What makes you ready for spring and summer?

Lots of Love
xoxo
Réa Réa