Friday, September 26, 2014

Beauty

Hello!!! :D :D :D

I have not updated my blog in quite a while... and the reason for that is that I have been so occupied. If you did not know, I am now a University Student. I cannot start to explain how strange it feels to be here at this point in time. I feel as though everything passes so fast and sometimes I find myself struggling to catch my breath. I need to, sometimes, pause, and listen, listen to things around me. My first week of University was pretty overwhelming, and I felt as though I should drop out of one of my classes... as I have a lot on my plate, I am taking Chemistry, Biology, Physics, as well as Psychology... although it does not seem like much, for every science, there is a lab and with a lab, comes a lab exam, and with a lab exam comes a lot of studying and a lot of confusion. I was so overwhelmed that to be honest, I did not enjoy my first two weeks of University, every Monday, I could NOT wait for the FRIDAY. As the third week came along, the labs began and I was so anxious before all of my classes. I did not like the stress and felt myself stressing every night. I did not want to continue the term like this, always being stressed and always reading, studying, doing homework, assignments. So after talking to loved ones, I came to the conclusion that I would do a little bit of homework for every class every night, and the rest of the evening, I could relax and try to breathe... It is still hard for me to try to let things happen, to try to let it go, and ENJOY everything around me.

As the leaves began to change on the trees, as the colder weather grew, the leaves began to fall, and I feel at peace. I feel much better this past week, and feel much more confident in my schedule. Although I had a lot of things to get done this week, I got every single assignment done on time, with time to spare to relax, paint my nails, and watch my favourite TV show.

The other day, as I was walking towards my chemistry lab, I noticed, on campus, the beautiful scenery and I am blessed to be able to observe the beauty every day! Every day I am able to be apart of something beautiful, something beautiful that our Lord created. God created everything that surrounds us, and I am so HAPPY to be able to experience it! :D :D

I hope everyone in the world can see the beauty that surrounds us and hopefully everyone can look at the positive outlook on life, even through the toughest of times.

What is your definition of beauty? What are things that help you relax? What is peaceful to you?

Lots of Love
XOXO
Réa Réa