Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blogmas ~ Day 10

Hello Everyone!!! :D :D :D

So today was quite a busy day...

This morning I woke up, had a cup of coffee and got ready to go to Prince Albert with my mother... we were going to have a girl's day... We went for a nice Chinese Food meal, and then we ran some errands.. where I bought some Christmas gifts and little knick knacks for my new place *command strips and a frame*...

After running those errands we made our way back home, it was already 4:00 o'clock and I needed to head to Saskatoon... so I ran to Saskatoon, and as soon as I got there, my brother called and asked where I was (because he was supposed to come over and get my dresser to bring it to the new place...) I told him I just pulled up and parked, and he replied by telling me that he was on his way... *EEEK* So I needed to put everything in or on my dresser onto my bed... After moving the dresser downstairs *Thanks Kyle & Charlie* I finished packing my entire bedroom into boxes and bags... until 8:30pm...

After I was done packing, I went for a shower and tried to study... so by the time I wanted to go to bed I was not tired... YAY me.. *said in a sarcastic voice* because I needed to be up at 6:30 am the next morning to go write a final... ummmm ok.. so I didn't exactly have a good sleep and was wide awake at 3:00 am .. but oh well eventually fell back asleep and woke up at 6:45am... close enough...

So yah..

Lots of Love
~ XOXO ~
Réa Réa