Saturday, December 13, 2014

Blogmas ~ Day 12

Hello Everyone!!! :D :D

So my day was pretty laid back, this morning I woke up, and of course had a cup of coffee all while watching Property Brothers.. then I had to get crackle-acking and study! I studied until noon, and then went for lunch with my mom.

In the afternoon, my friend Danielle came over and we decided to make cookies! We were supposed to go skating but there was NO ICE as it has been such lovely weather lately that the ice melted :(

Today was a good day, my Best Friend came over and we had some very nice conversations and some very good laughs :D :D haha

So here are some pictures of our Chocolate Chip Cookie Baking with a side of Hot Chocolate DATE! *We had some festive Christmas themed cups.. and the cookies and hot chocolate were soooo DELICIOUS... *


Lots of Love
~ XOXO ~
Réa Réa