Saturday, December 13, 2014

Blogmas ~ Day 13

Hello Everyone!! :D :D

So today was quite a busy day! I woke up and of course, like always, had my cup of coffee.. and at 9:30 am my mother and I left for Saskatoon.

We were on our way to the city, when I realized that I had forgotten my house keys.... ummmm so we had to turn around and go get the keys then made our way back on the road, to Saskatoon... We listened to Christmas music on the way into the city and it was a jolly good time... Once we got to the city, we went to my condo and got the last things to bring to my new place!

So after bringing down the last load of bags to the vehicle, I gave my ex-roommate the keys, and we were on our way to my new place....

When we got to my new place, we brought everything up into my condo, and had some pizza and just relaxed...

After having a relaxing lunch, my mom brought me to the University in order for me to go write my second final.. Although I have NOT received my mark for that exam, I do not think I did good on it :( haha oh well, I tried my very best, and I never know, maybe I did good on it *said in a sarcastic voice* lol

After my exam was finished, my mom came and picked me up, we went to Tim Horton's for some to-go supper, and we were on our way home *an hour's drive* and so when we got back to my hometown, my mom went to a Christmas Party, and I chilled at home, by myself, it has been a pretty relaxing evening... I wrapped the last gift for tomorrow, because I am having a family reunion tomorrow morning starting at 10:00 am... I will be seeing all of my cousins, aunts, uncles, my brother and sisters! It will be very fun, and I am super duper excited!

So I will leave you with that VERY interesting blog post!

Lots of Love
~ XOXO ~
Réa Réa