Monday, December 15, 2014

Blogmas ~ Day 15

Hello Everyone!! :D :D

So unfortunatly, the reason why I did not put up a post up yesterday, was because I was not feeling 100%, I think it must have been something I ate...

So yesterday's event, was fantastic, I got to see my beautiful sisters, and my wonderful aunt! I also got to see all of my cousins and have to say that the Family grew alot in a year.. I think there was a Gaudet Family Baby Boom... I swear there were more kids then adults! I also got to visit with my grandparents and that was good... there were a lot of kids running around screaming, and it was chaotic at times, but all in all the day was filled with laughter, joy, love, and there was even some kind of relaxation to this crazy day!

When I got home, I basically just sat around doing nothing because I was so tired... but I did have time to edit a video for everyone to see and is posted under yesterday's post as well as on my youtube channel!

Today, however, I did not feel so good at all, and believe it is from something I ate, I think I might have gotten food poisoning of some sort and so I was awake at 4:00 am this morning and watched a couple Cake Boss episodes, and some wedding dress shows on TLC and by lunch time I was feeling a lot better, I drank lots of water and tried to stay as hydrated as I could..

Although I was going to start studying for my Final on Thursday (Chemistry), today, I did not feel the best and so was only able to do a couple review material questions... kinda stressful now because I wasted a day that I could have been studying.. oh well I will just work extra hard tomorrow to get as much studying done as I can...

It is currently 8:10 pm and I am quite tired I might just watch some youtube videos, a movie, and off to bed..

Lots of Love
~ XOXO ~
Réa Réa