Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Blogmas ~ Day 16

Hello everyone!!! :D :D

So again, a little late, but oh well it is what it is... So yesterday from just before lunch until about supper time I studied for my FINAL that is tomorrow... After studying basically non-stop, I decided to take a mental break, and turns out my parents were going out to our neighbors last night to watch a Hockey Game, but I was not really in the mood so I stayed home alone....

About an hour or so after they left, I decided to try to recreate Zoe Sugg's Christmas Treat (The Hot Chocolate) as well as make my own (Cake in a mug)... I had watched her and Alfie's video about the Christmasy treats and thought they looked delightful, although I did not have all of the ingredients asked for to make the lollipop hearts with white chocolate, and or the melting snowman cookies, but I did have ingredients to make a hot chocolate with whip cream on top and enough ingredients to make a chocolate chip cake in a mug!

So here are some pics from my experience, and I will say, I used a recipe found online for the cake in a mug, as I had never done one before! *In the recipe, they asked for applesauce, and so I made my own... SO DELICIOUS, it is my new favourite thing!!*

CLICK HERE is you would like to see the recipe used for the delicious Cake in a Mug!


What are your favourite Christmas Treats?

Lots of Love
~ XOXO ~
Réa Réa