Thursday, December 18, 2014

Blogmas ~ Day 17

Hello Everyone!! :D

So the reason why I am late on writting this blog post is that I was busy studying for my Chemistry Final exam that I had today... So December 17th, nothing really interesting happened, other then studying..

I woke up, had me a cup of coffee and a bowl of oatmeal *Eat your breakfast everyone* and then I started studying for my FINAL... I worked on problems from my textbook from Chapters 6 to 11, and also did some multiple choice questions from a previous FINAL of 2012...

So this past week I have been left feeling yucky and ill, I have a had a headache for three days, and I cannot seem to get rid of it.. :( It is probably just because I was ill a couple days ago/and the stress of the finals, but either way I think I am dehydrated... *Word of advice for everyone out there, drink water, even when you are not thirsty, as you are never supposed to be thirsty!*

I don't really have much to say, but on the bright side, I do think that for the rest of BLOGMAS, my posts will be posted on time!

Lots of Love
~ XOXO ~
Réa Réa