Saturday, December 20, 2014

Blogmas ~ Day 19

Hello everyone!!! :D :D

So cannot believe that I have been keeping up with this blog ... So yet again I lied, I told you guys that I would be posting a blog blost every day and that from now on I would be posted them on time... but Friday night I was so busy studying for my FINAL that I did not have the time to put up a post...

So Friday, all I did was like normal, I woke up and had a cup of coffee, and my bowl of oatmeal/chia/hemp seeds and then I NEEDED to start the day... So from 9:30/10:00 am until 1:00pm, I was studying non stop for Biology, and by that time, I was pretty hungry, so I made myself a grilled cheese *YUMMY* and then started studying again... I studied from that time until about 5:00pm and had some early supper, we ordered in *I know, slap on the hand for being so unhealthy...but oh well* and then studied yet again, this time until 8:00/8:30 pm, then by that time my brain felt like it was going to explode, so I decided to go for a nice HOT shower, and watch a movie...

My parents and I ended up having some popcorn, and having a lovely evening, watching The Parent Trap.. *haha.. you know the one with Lindsay Lohan and Lindsay Lohan* After watching the entire film without falling asleep, I decided it was time for bed, by then it was about midnight... and knew I had to get up early enough the next day as on Saturday morning *TODAY* we had to leave at about 10:00 am, for the city...

So again, SO SO SO SORRY that this post was late but PROMISE it won't happen again!

Lots of Love
~ XOXO ~
Réa Réa