Sunday, December 21, 2014

Blogmas ~ Day 21

Hello everyone!!! :D :D

OMG!!! Christmas is coming.... it is so close to being Christmas time and I am literally so excited!!! I believe I have finished wrapping all of the gifts and they are neatly placed under our tree... EEEEKKK I cannot wait for the others to open the gifts I have bought them, to see their faces, and really hope they like the gifts I have chosen for them :D

I cannot wait to spend some time with family and to see my brother ! I called him today to update him, and he told me he was also very excited to come home to see us!

Today, I woke up and had a cup of coffee, then it was time to go to mass at 11:00am... when we got home, I had a quick lunch and was off to Prince Albert to buy some last minute baking ingredients, as tomorrow morning, my Best Friend is coming over and we will be baking some yummy Christmas treats! I am literally so excited!!!! :D :D

I will be attempting to recreate some Melted Snowman Cookies (Watched Zoella's Christmas Treats video), some Reindeer pops (Tanya Burr and velvetgh0st's videos), and some lollipops made out of candy canes and white chocolate (Zoella's Christmas Treats)... We will also be attempting other random Christmas Treats... hopefully find some good ones on Pinterest!

I will be taking pictures of our day and that will be my blog post for Day 22!!!

So anyway, when I got home today, my dad, mom, and I had some supper, and then I finished wrapping a few gifts, went for a shower, and pampered myself a little.... This evening I have been watching youtube videos/vlogmas videos, as well as doing my nails for Christmas, and self-tanning because I look like a ghost!

SO now the hard part is NOT to RUIN the nails! haha seems easy but you literally cannot do anything for so long!

What have you been up to today? How was your day? Are you excited for Christmas?

Lots of Love
~ XOXO ~
Réa Réa