Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Blogmas ~ Day 23

Hello everyone!! :D :D

So my hands feel so pruney right now.. haha we have been doing a house cleaning today, since this morning... of course, we didn't start until after a couple cups of coffee and breakfast, but we began this morning.

We cleaned the entire house for Christmas, and now it smells like Mr. Clean in here!

Now I am so tired and exhausted and its only the afternoon, haha I might have to take a little snooze... haha seriously though...

I am so excited to see my brother tomorrow!!!!!! I have not seen him for a couple of weeks and all of the food is prepared so all we have to do is neatly place the food on trays of some sort... YAY!

I cannot believe how fast this year has passed, it is already Christmas time...

So later on today, after being inside the house all day, we (my dad, my mom, and I) decided that we would go over to my aunt and uncle's house, when all of a sudden, the power went off, so we could not open our garage door, so we had a slight delay of about 30 min.. eventually the power went back on, so we made our way to my aunt and uncle's...

When we got there, my aunt and I went over to my cousin's house (my aunt's son, his wife and kids).. we hung out, I had a delicious cup of white hot chocolate and then we made our way back to her place.... Once we got there, we had some popcorn and just chatted about anything and everything while my uncle, my dad, and my mom were watching the Hockey game...

I then ran back home and grabbed the Christmas presents for my aunt and uncle (silly me, I had forgotten them), and on my way back to the vehicule, I tripped over a stool and hurt my knees especially my left one, it is now swollen and pretty sure I will have a big fat bruise on either side of my left knee and a small one on one side of my right knee... oh well accidents happen, and I am thankful that this one was MINOR...

So I made my way back to my aunt and uncle's place, and my aunt and I wrapped a bunch of presents, as tomorrow is Christmas Eve and she had not done all of her gift wrapping so I helped her out, and it was fun to be able to wrap more gifts...

Once we got home, we watched the end of Sound of Music, and it is now 12:30 and I am so tired so I am off to bed....

Goodnight everyone!! :D :D

Lots of Love
~ XOXO ~
Réa Réa