Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blogmas ~ Day 2

Hello Everyone!! :D :D

So I have recently had a request for a blog post. After posting an Instagram picture, I was asked to do a makeup blog post about it. When I wore this look, I was trying out a new look, which included dark lips. Below is the picture posted in Instagram... It was my first time doing a crazy look like this.. and although I added a darker lip I still think that this look was pretty simple.


The Makeup I wore:

Arbonne Makeup Primer and Perfecting Liquid Foundation with SPF 15 (soft blush)



Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Bronzer and Blush (duo)

They're Real Mascara by Benefit

Colour Sensational Lipstick by Maybelline (Plum Perfect)

I will definitely be wearing this look again throughout this month of December... What will you be wearing? What are your favourite makeup looks? Are you brave enough to wear the dark lip?

Lots of Love
XOXO
Réa Réa