Saturday, December 6, 2014

Blogmas ~ Day 6

Hello Everyone!! :D :D

So today this morning I woke up and packed the rest of my things and came home to my hometown for an entire month... you have no idea how excited I was when I pulled up into the driveway.. even though I will be spending some of my break time, studying... I think it will be better because I will be in my hometown, I can relax and do some extra hobbies if I want, such as, figure skating, or playing some music, watching movies, finish a book perhaps... many things I want to get accomplished.

So when I got home today, I put up our Christmas tree and all the decorations are finalized now. I spent the afternoon playing the piano and now I am writting this post... hah

As my exams are approaching I am getting more and more anxious and haven't really started studying, but I did print out some notes so that's a start right? haha

I am also very excited for the 14th of December because i will be able to see my family.. my biological family because I am having a family reunion...

Anyway... My day was pretty laid back and don't have much to say...

Lots of Love
~ XOXO ~
Réa Réa