Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blogmas ~ Day 7

Hello!! :D :D

So I had some very exciting news today!!! Last week I went over to a friend's house and as she was giving me a tour of her place, I kept thinking.. "OMG it looks like a hotel!" lol After giving me a tour of her place she told me she was looking for a roommate and so I just considered it.. This past week I texted her telling her that I was interested and that depending on the price, I could be her roommate!

So today I got a text telling me how much it was a month and I can totally afford it!!!!! I immediatly replied and asked her for all the details, such as power, heat, and monthly rent and what it would entail.. she told me that everything is included in the rent except for the food that I would buy for myself.. I then confirmed this with the roommate I have right now and let her know that I would be moving out the first week of January.. So it's official I am moving out!!!

So after finding out this exciting new I just cannot wait!! I just wanna move like today lol!

So today I started doubting my studying method.. maybe I should have started studying a couple weeks ago.. the thing with that is that I would have had to re-study everything anyway because my first exam is not until Thursday!

So my first exam is this Thursday (Psychology), and then Saturday (Physics)... then next week I have one on Thursday (Chemistry), and one on Saturday (Biology). I am just beginning to study like for real tomorrow and beginning to worry and second guess my decisions of studying.. Maybe I am just overthinking or maybe I am not.. I dunno....

Anyway enough of this babbling and talking for nothing.. haha

How do you study? What are your study methods? Do you spend most of your time, like me, second guessing your strategies??

Lots of Love
~ XOXO ~
Réa Réa