Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Blogmas ~ Day 9

Hello Everyone!! :D :D

So a day late, but is still posting a Blogmas Day 9... On the 9th of December I woke up, and in the morning, as I was getting ready, I thought a good way to start studying was to watch some youtube videos regarding Physics.. some Physics tutorials.... it did indeed help...

While I was getting ready I took a break and called my Friend from Prince Albert and had a very good long talk about personal subjects and this just made my day! :D

At 12:00 I had a lunch date with my Best Friend and her sister! :D In my small town, we used to have a restaurant and sadly it got closed down, but just about a month ago, it reopened!!! So we had lunch at the NEW restaurant and had a lot of laughs!

After lunch I dropped my Best Friend back at school.. hah she is in her senior year... and dropped her sister off at her house, and then made my way back home to study... I ended up studying until 5:30, and actually was quite productive...

Then I ended up searching for boxes and emptying out my massive suitcase, as I am moving some stuff out of my place in Saskatoon tomorrow and moving out some stuff into my new place! I loaded all of the gear into my little car and I am ready for tomorrow!

At 7:00pm the NEW Pretty Little Liars Christmas Edition episode was on and did not miss it! It was very exciting and new topics certainly arose during that episode...

I cannot wait for the NEW season, January 6th!

After watching Pretty Little Liars, I watched the Polar Express with my mom and thoroughly enjoyed it! It is so good! I love the actors, the music played, and it is indeed a sweet Christmas filled movie!

Lots of Love
~ XOXO ~
Réa Réa