Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blogmas ~ Day 11

Hello Everyone!! :D :D :D

So after barely having enough sleep, I got ready, had multiple cups of coffee and headed to UNI to write the Final on Psychology 120... The bad news is I failed the final, the good news is that I did not fail by much literally by 1%.... haha whatever I cannot turn back time, I tried my best to succeed and that was all I could do, the test is over so gotta just move on....

After I was done writting the exam, I headed back home, and packed as much as I could into my vehicle and headed to the new place to unload some bags and boxes... I managed to unload everything and make a few quick stops along the way, and made it home.. When I got to my hometown I went to the Café and visited with my aunt, and uncle, and had yet again another coffee... haha it was much needed... My aunt then told me that there was going to be a fitness class for free that night, and apparently they have been having these classes every Thursday evening for a while now... I figured I would give it a go.. it was very enjoyable...

After the fitness class, I came home and attempted to study.. when I have been writting this blog post instead.. haha I will now go study!

Lots of Love
~ XOXO ~
Réa Réa