Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Blogmas - Day 1

Hey.

So I haven't posted a blog post in a while, however, due to the beginning of a new season, I have decided to attempt, yet again, another year of Blogmas.

Today is December 1st and so Day 1, and due to being rushed to put a post up, I worked on a song, and posted a cover on my second blog CLICK HERE.

I decided, to do a mix of blog posts of daily activities, and instead of vlogging my daily activities, I will be posting several covers of some of my favorite Christmas songs.

The cover is of Faith Hill's song Where Are You Christmas. I hope you go and enjoy the video. I tried to make it a little different then some of my previous covers, but I made it quite quickly, so I hope you have a listen and can find something to enjoy about it.

CLICK HERE to view the post of the cover.

Thanks
Réa xo.