Thursday, December 10, 2015

Blogmas - Day 10

Hey.

So today was a pretty relaxing day.

I was supposed to spend my day studying, but instead my mind was preoccupied with Christmas thoughts, songs, and other things as well.

So as a consequence, I did not study as much today as I would have hoped but I will just have to make sure I study tomorrow.

Instead of studying, one of the main things I did was drink some eggnog.


After NOT studying, I decided it was time for a break, attempted to go skating, but I felt the ice was not quite ready, so sadly went back home. 

The afternoon was pretty quiet, and I had a bite to eat, then made my way to the Church to play some piano and attempt to sing a few songs. I overstayed my visit by far too much and only came home at around 11:00 pm. So after coming home, I simply took a shower, and now it's time for bed.

Merry Christmas

Thanks
Réa xo.