Saturday, December 12, 2015

Blogmas - Day 12

Hey.

So today, I wrote my first and second last final, my French 128 final. Let me tell you, it was honestly one of the longest exams of my life, and by the end of it, I was beginning to feel very uncomfortable and started to rush slightly.

The final took just about 3 hours to complete, but I am so glad it is done. Now I need to focus my time and energy on my next final on the 18th of December.

It is so hard to focus on exams when everything and everyone around you is getting into the Christmas and festive moods. All I want to do is curl myself in a ball and watch movies, drink hot chocolate or eggnog, and eat popcorn.

My mind is all of over the place, and I am super stressed out about all sorts of things. I am so stressed out right now that I forgot I had a babysitting gig tonight, so I had to cancel... This time of year is just so busy all the time. But I am excited for the arrival of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas to all!

Thanks
Réa xo.