Sunday, December 13, 2015

Blogmas - Day 13

Hey.

So shopping is a good stress reliever, however in this time of festivities and preparation, people are crazy and shopping can be stressful on its own.

I went shopping and bought myself a couple things, from LaSenza and Bluenotes. I feel like I had a productive shopping trip, even saw a friend of mine in the mall which was nice.

I bought myself some new black pants and I cannot wait to wear them, they make me feel pretty so they were definitely a good purchase!


Next, I went to Starbucks and got my roommate a Venti Chai Latte and myself a Venti Caramel Macchiato... delicious! <3

The staff at Starbucks was awesome! Shoutout to Isaac you honestly made my day. I told him to write  "Réa as R-E-A" on my cup and instead he wrote "Ray of Sun" honestly the funniest thing I have ever seen and thought it was so cute of him to do that.

Insert cheezy photo here.



Merry Christmas!

Thanks
Réa xo.