Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Blogmas - Day 15

Hey.

So as mentioned in the previous post, there has been a sadness to the air in the past week or so and today was the day we lay to rest a lovely lady who had an impact on many people. 

After attending the funeral, my family and I headed over to the hall for a wonderful lunch served for the family and friends of deceased. 

Later that evening, my father and I made our way to my aunt and uncle's house to watch the hockey game. Well, to be honest, I did not watch the game. My aunt and I, instead, chose kitchen countertops, kitchen cabinets, backsplash tiles, and windows/door frame paint colour. It was an entire process and we finally made a decision, although it might change over time. 

It was such a wonderful time, that I even looked up some of my own ambitions when it comes to decorating houses and kitchens. 

So I was supposed to spend part of the day studying for my final on Friday December 18th, but that did not happen.

Merry Christmas.

Thanks
Réa xo.