Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Blogmas - Day 16

Hey.

So today, was a very exciting day. I made my way to the city with my uncle Ron, and my mother. We made our way to Saskatoon Motor Products (SMP) due to our appointment at 11:15am this morning.

Once we got there, we were greeted so graciously by our friend and leader of a sales team, Dan Barrett. We have made a purchase with his sales team before, and recently, due to someone rear-ending me, I have been looking for yet again, another vehicle.

It is such a stressful thing, not having a vehicle, so many more things to plan and pay attention to.

SO, my day was jam packed and I ended up running around the entire city of Saskatoon, in order to finally purchase my third vehicle in my life (and I am only 19).. yikes. Let's not make this a habit.

I have yet to name my little girl, but here she is!

She is a white 2015 Chevrolet Sonic Hatchback.


Merry Christmas!

Thanks
Réa xo.