Friday, December 18, 2015

Blogmas - Day 18

Hey.

So today, I wrote my last final.

I am so relieved, and the final actually went by pretty good. It is a good thing I studied my midterm over, because most of the Final were the same questions as the midterm... yay!

The rest of the final was composed of 2 written essays... that part is tricky I guess, I don't think I failed it, but I don't think I did excellent but that is whatever...

I am overall pleased with my second year of University, Term 1. I cannot wait to continue my Cree class second term, and participate in new classes... but first,

It's time to get in the Christmas spirit!

So today I had a lovely supper date with my Drama Bestie, had an Adult Hot Chocolate, and a Pina Colada.. it was delicious!

What are you most looking forward to?

Merry Christmas!

Oh and PS. I named my new baby! Her name is Sonia the Sonic!

Thanks
Réa xo.