Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Blogmas - Day 2

Hey.

So nothing too interesting happened today. Went to school and had a lovely lunch with a good friend of mine. After lunch I decided it was time for me to do some Christmas shopping.

I am so excited for this week to be done. I am going back to my hometown on Friday, and am really happy for that. I will be going home for basically the entire month of December so that will be quite relaxing.

I am not going to show you gifts I bought, clearly, but I thought I would show you the cute find I bought for myself. haha I had to treat myself to a little something, and really excited about the purchase.

I was tempted to keep it in order to give it to a friend, but decided to keep it instead.. hahaha

It is a small white dish with a Golden Eiffel Tower glued to it. I just thought it would be a cute little accessory holder. It might have been selfish for me to pick up this little find, but I don't really care.. haha

Anyway, this post is kind of boring but it is what I did today.



Thanks
Réa xo.