Monday, December 7, 2015

Blogmas - Day 4

Hey.

So yesterday's post was not posted, but it was not because I had forgotten, but because something unexpected happened.

On Friday morning, I woke up, got ready for school, and headed to University for my last day of Term 1 2015.

After classes were done, I headed home, packed my vehicle (due to me coming down to my hometown for almost an entire month). After packing all of my things, my roommate and I ate some TacoTime while watching Harry Potter, and I decided to leave for my hometown.

I headed over to the mall and ordered an engraved gift for my brother and had to wait for it to be finished, bought some groceries and still had time to wait, so I was heading to my friend Richelle's house.

Then it happened, it wasn't a big accident, but I was rear-ended on my way to her house. I was stuck waiting for my roommate to come pick me up, and exchanged information with the person who hit my vehicle. Then finally about an hour and a half to two hours after my accident, I was back at my place in the city and had emptied all of my bags back in the house. At that point my mom had come to pick me up and we went to pick up the engraved gift, had supper and headed to my hometown.

It was such a crazy day, that by the time I had gotten home, I was not in the mood to put up a blog post.

I have been so busy and preoccupied since Friday, that I am only finding the time to put my posts up now.

Sometimes life throws some pretty crazy curveballs at us, but without those challenges, we would be pretty weak. This has taught me to be strong, brave, and look at the positive in the negative things that happen to us.

Hope this ends with slight encouragement, and have a Merry Christmas.

Thanks
Réa xo.