Monday, December 7, 2015

Blogmas - Day 7

Hey.

So today was a day that I should have spent studying for my first final coming up on the 12th of December. Instead, I spent it watching movies and catching up on my blog posts.

As the end of the day is near, I finished decorating our Christmas Tree Scene by adding perhaps the most important part, The Nativity Scene.


Christ is the important figure we should be keeping track of during these special times. Jesus our saviour is born and he is brought to us to show us the good in this crazy world. We need to remember to thank our Lord for all he had done for us and what a better time than to dedicate an entire month to him. 

Jesus has brought much joy in my life and has helped through the dark times, he has helped me see the good in the bad, and I believe that through suffering and pain comes compassion and love.




Jesus our Lord is coming and we need to prepare ourselves for his special arrival! 


Merry Christmas!

Thanks
Réa xo.