Thursday, December 10, 2015

Blogmas - Day 8

Hey.

So on Tuesday, December 8th 2015, my uncle, my mother, and I headed to Saskatoon.

I had to go file a police report for my accident. I have to say, it was a fun experience going to the police station, but I hope I don't have to go there again... haha.

We also did some shopping at Costco, and bought things we didn't necessarily need, but it was a jolly good time.

That night, I went to my friend Kelly's house, and I helped her with her project for her University class. I feel honoured I was able to help her, as her topic was very important and meaningful. Her project will bring awareness and support to missing and murdered Aboriginal women.

Here is a picture of her project.



She has suffered a tragic loss, and I hope that this project can help her heal the grief that fills her heart. Thank you Kelly for letting me be apart of this project. Let's make it viral. 

RIP Danielle Nyland.  

Merry Christmas. 

Thanks 
Réa xo.