Thursday, December 10, 2015

Blogmas - Day 9

Hey.

So today, I was feeling quite festive, I decided to go do some Christmas Shopping.

I woke up, had some coffee, and got ready for a big day. I met up with a friend for lunch and we had a lovely visit while exchanging Christmas gifts.

After my visit with my lovely friend, I made my way to Staples, and picked up some wrapping paper, and twine. Then I went to the Dollar Store and picked up some cute little ornaments. Afterwards, I made my way to Winners. I walked around the store a couple times, and found a couple gifts, but I ended up buying myself more things.

I figure it was time to treat myself, or at least that's what I am trying to make myself believe.

Anyway, I came home, and wrapped some gifts, and I thought I would share a picture or two.



Merry Christmas to All.

Thanks
Réa xo.